The TeleDom Education Centre is one of the most experienced and renowned centres in Central Eastern Europe. The fact that it is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic (for courses in management) and by Pearson means that quality is of paramount importance.
- It offers training courses and seminars in Slovak (management, IT skills)
- Runs two schools, namely the School of Innovation and the School of Hospitality in close co-operation with the industry, allowing for Real Work Experience
- Prepares people for international language examinations.
In the year 2014, in cooperation and under quality control of Pearson Education, a global provider in further education, TeleDom started to offer the first two truly international qualifications: Hospitality Management and Innovation and Growth. BTECs are the world's most successful and best-loved applied learning brand, and have been engaging learners in practical, interpersonal and thinking skills for over 30 years.
- BTECs are work-related qualifications suitable for a wide range of students,
- They are built to accommodate the needs of employers and allow progression to university,
- They provide a practical, real-world approach to learning without sacrificing any of the essential subject theory,
- They are available across a wide range of industry sectors; they re continually developed and updated to meet the needs of employers and learners.
Visit our Schools to find out more:
Or have a look at our brochures
- Pearson BTEC level 4 Higher National Certificate and Pearson BTEC level 5 Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) about BTEC